Some of the things I have been doing recently include ...
- researching use of Feminine language about God, with the intention of writing a book of Christian worship with inclusive language
- making pen and ink illustrations for my next book, 'The Healer's Tree,' which Iona's Wild Goose Publications is going to bring out in the early summer (hopefully)
- talking to a community artist about the possibility of putting up an exhibition of photos I've taken, inspired by one of the Islamic Beautiful 99 Names of Allah
- creating liturgies of Celtic Christian influence to celebrate the 'old' holy days, in a tiny 13th century church out in the Warwickshire countryside
- giving a series of sessions on contemplative prayer with scripture
- learning Urdu
- helping to co-ordinate a gathering of local Muslim and Christian women coming together for friendship and dialogue
- talking with interesting people, including neighbours of different faiths, ministers and theologians, artists and writers ...